Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smithnweson

What games are you into right now?

9 posts in this topic

Hey, as the subject asks, What games are you into right now?

I've been trying out various Free2Play games on Steam and the main one that I am liking is King's Bounty: Legion which is a fb type game but playable through Steam. I enjoy it because it's a take it or leave it game, where I can play for 5 minutes or 5 hours.

Other games I play from time to time:

Ticket to Ride *not f2p*

RIFT

Lord of the Rings Online

Neverwinter

Path of Exile

Diablo 3

Marvel Heroes

I found Neverwinter interesting, however, with my shit system, the moment I went into the first city, my computer lagged to 5fps. So I ended up logging out as I don't have the patience to watch the paint dry on the screen as I try to walk from point a to b. But I recommend it for anyone who wants to try something different. I really liked the character set up process.

So what PC specs are you rolling with these days anyhow?

You could probably run one of the many awesome pixel-type RPGs that Steam has.  God knows that's all I play (actually, Pixel Dungeon for the Android OS, which emulates easily on Windows).

Currently using my hp dv-7 laptop. I had a friend mess with its innards so its running again. Thought it's still purely electrical cord and no battery.

You know, a lot of my laptops, I just take out the battery anyway unless I'm going somewhere.  

Want to know something interesting?  Most laptops just use AA type Li-ion batteries.  As in, my 6 cell battery is literally just 6 AA batteries.  At least, that's exactly what it looks like.  I'm no battery pro.

Edit:  Okay now I'm smarter.  They are AA sized cells but can vary.  http://www.all-battery.com/li-polifepcm.aspx

I leave the tech to the people who frolic in it. I think I'm becoming the type of person that doesn't care how it works as long as it works. :P

Although, in more recent events I have done a bit of research on Rhodium for my novel :P