Vectorr66

Just heard of dim drive and am excited!

6 posts in this topic

Hey there. Just heard of dim drive tonight and am excited to see if it will help me out with Arma 3 and breaking point. I currently have 12gb of ram. I have started streaming breaking point and have been seeing issues because of my video card and older i7. Wonder if this will help me out? Very excited to see if it will help out so I can tell my streamers and others.

I heard about this from one of my mods in my stream.

Twitch.tv/vectorr66

Wonder if 12gb is enough to get started??

Thanks so much.

Mike

jibjabst and Richardgode like this

Technically any amount of RAM would work, there is an option to only add certain files to it, so if you have a game that is 30GB in size, but only 3GB of them are really frequently used then you can load those files only.

I know ArmA 3 is probably too large to load all of it, its about 11GB, not sure about Breaking Point, but if you know the game size I would say you could load around 6-8GB depending on your operating system and the game requirements. (along with any streaming software that might drain some RAM)

I am going to two LAN parties in the next month and would love to help sell this product and tell people about it. I want to put a logo also on my stream for people to see. Is there a trial available to test? The big LAN is 250 people supported by intel :)

Very excited to test out. I have a LAN this weekend...I might just have to buy to test out.

Mike

Glad u like it vector66 ;) 

im enjoying it too, only some people dont believe me only on my word so would be nice to see some trial function in the future.. 

Also im guessing there aint a refferal reward system set up  ?  since im kinda promoting the hell outta it atm and would be nice to see some kind of reward for it back ;)

Now its time to enter the fora and find out how things work with usb3 sticks, see if doubles the ram u got inside :) since usb3 sticks are a hell of a lot cheaper then Ram atm.

Loving the tool though

I agree 200 percent. I am telling everyone I know about it. I just upgraded my system to 20gb or ram and would LOVE to figure out the USB 3 deal since yes ram for some reason is high lately.  I am not sure if a trial would be hard to impliment or not but at least recognize that people are trying to promote the product.

I have tried several attempts and I apologize for sounding pushy but in the IT world its hard to find a product that will stick out that is worth promoting.  I am going to a 250 LAN next month sponsored by intel. Would be awesome to tell the guys that are in charge to see if they can tell people about it. I know your decent gamers today will at least have enough ram to support this.