JSchincariol

Raid 0 SSD x DimmDisk

3 posts in this topic

Nice stats!! 

I have a system almost exactly the same, RIVE motherboard and all.  I believe that if you were get some tighter timings (CAS9 is great though) your Dimmdrive speeds would be over 10GB/s.  I know the RIVE has insane control, though I'm not too knowledgable with settings.  I just know that 1600mhz @ CAS9 w/24 tRAS and generally 9/9/9 timings gets about 10,500+ MB/s.  I have 2400mhz @ 11/12/12 G.Skill (nice RAM, but timings are atrocious) and I get about 9000 MB/s.  If that same RAM had tigher timings, which I've heard people getting with the RIVE, I could expect 13000 MB/s+.

How are you liking the Geforce 780 Ti with regards to overclocking?

lindseyob2 likes this

Nice stats!! 

I have a system almost exactly the same, RIVE motherboard and all.  I believe that if you were get some tighter timings (CAS9 is great though) your Dimmdrive speeds would be over 10GB/s.  I know the RIVE has insane control, though I'm not too knowledgable with settings.  I just know that 1600mhz @ CAS9 w/24 tRAS and generally 9/9/9 timings gets about 10,500+ MB/s.  I have 2400mhz @ 11/12/12 G.Skill (nice RAM, but timings are atrocious) and I get about 9000 MB/s.  If that same RAM had tigher timings, which I've heard people getting with the RIVE, I could expect 13000 MB/s+.

How are you liking the Geforce 780 Ti with regards to overclocking?

Hi Tim,  :D

My memories are not exactly good for overclocking, all I can is 2000mhz cl9 with them which would give me the 9000mb / s, but I see no need. To tell the truth, I have I damaged my memories with overclocking, so best to leave them in the xmp settings.  :P

Gtx 780 Ti has a power of impressive overclock without modifying the clock voltage with +200 and +350 in the memories, with voltages I get 1.250mhz/8000mhz (and bios mod). I am awaiting the arrival of another for SLI. Blocks waiting for watercooler too.

Enjoyed the DimmDisk.

Thank you!
lindseyob2 likes this