Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheVeteran

Help authenticating my software

6 posts in this topic

Ok I open this thread to see if this way someone help me cause I’m lost and confuse.

Yesterday I purchased Dimmdrive  through the web’s site paypal and before hand I had register on this forum without knowing that later it was part of the process of registering and authenticating the software, so I went ahead purchase, download and install the software and I came up to a message on the installed program saying that my user or password is wrong when in the other hand I can logging to the forum without any problem. Anyways the long story short is this, When anyone goes to Wal-Mart and purchase anything  they don’t ask you to pay out front then come back tomorrow to get you product, you take with you the same day, right. Then I feel like I’m lost because I purchase this product yesterday and so far I haven’t got an answer yet. And I have sent Tim 2 PM’s and I don’t know if he have got them but I haven’t seen a replay from no body yet. So I get my problem solved or get a refund through paypal, on both PM I have sent the proper info for anyone verify my legitimacy of my purchased. 

Well what can I say, in my humble opinion, if the software it is going to work or if it works the same way that customer supports acts around here, I just waste $40.00 on this product, o well such is life. 

Hello - Our sincerest apologies for the delay. We just reset your account - try logging in with your username and password again and let us know when your all set!

Thanks!

Hello - Our sincerest apologies for the delay. We just reset your account - try logging in with your username and password again and let us know when your all set!

Thanks!

Thanks ones more and I will check on this afternoon and let you know, and thanks again to answer my questions so promptly.