Mizzajl

Sword Coast Legends Issues

8 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm having trouble with Sword Coast Legends, I don't think it loads properly into the virtual drive, it looks like the files are copied over instantly, and then when I try to launch the game, it starts validating every file from the game, and when I shut down dimmdrive and try to start the game normally it has to update via steam.

Hey there, try and use Dimmdrive's LESS RAM option and then just selecting the big graphic files of the game and skip all the other stuff like .exe and .dll and such.

I am having the same issue with both Sword Coast Legends and SWTOR and selecting the LESS RAM option causes DIMMDRIVE to crash for me as well. If I should start my own thread please let me know.

You'll have to provide more information, version of Windows and are you running as an admin?  If it is Windows 10 are you running dimmdrive as admin? Some system specs. might help. I have also found that running both as admin and dimmdrive as admin helps.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

I did try running dimmdrive as admin, but it still crashes when i click the configure button on the less ram option for this game.

I got 16 GB ram but this game uses 14 GB

Edit: And I am running Windows as Admin

Thank you for the reply and I apologize for the delay.

I am running Windows 10 Pro, as DIMMDrive starts with Windows I am not sure if it is running as Admin or not.

Sword Coast Legends seems to be working alright for me after I reloaded it. I am still experiencing issues trying to get SWTOR to work reliably, it never seems to stay in the APP section after being added. I will close the app and run it as Admin to see if that makes a difference however if it does is there an option to run DIMMDrive as admin on startup?

My system specs are:

Windows 10 Pro

Asus X99 Sabertooth

i7-5820K with Corsair H100 GTXi (running at 4.5Ghz)

64GB RAM (40GB DIMMDrive)

Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 (boot drive)

PNY 480GB SATA (secondary storage)

EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Classified OC