Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corvid

Neverwinter (non-Steam game)

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am trying to run Neverwinter on DIMM drive.  It is a non STEAM game.  If I add just the neverwinter executable, it doesn't work.  If I add the entire neverwinter folder, then I can see the folder on both my C: drive and on the Z: drive (dimm drive).  If I doubleclick on the executable in either location (C: or Z:) it opens and runs.  I assume to run it from DIMM drive I need to run it from the Z: drive?  That is what I assume but all the comments about links made it unclear to me.  Oddly enough running it from the C: drive seems faster.

Hey there,

What you want to do is this:   Go to APPS and drag the whole folder.    if your RAM size is big enough

If not, drag the whole folder, then go into LESS RAM and select the GRAPHIC files only, skip the EXE files.

Hi,

Ty, that is what I did.  I assume I then open the folder from the DIMM Drive (Z:) and not its normal spot on C:, correct?  Since you talked about the links DIMM Drive created, I wasn't sure if opening on C: would take advantage of the DIMM drive or not, I assume not.