Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sumeron

Steam migration

21 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Now that Dimmdrive has become purchasable on Steam (Heck yeah!) I seem to remember a matter that existing users would eventually be allowed to get a Steam key so the process could be fully integrated.

Is this already live or is it still being taken care of? If I'm in the wrong part of the forum I apologize in advance.

yeah, i want to know how to get steam key plz, i bought 1 on this website because i read on steam, the admin said all the preorder get key from steam.

Expect a delay guys. Just be patient for a response.

If I hear anything from Tim directly before he comments on here I will let you guys know.

I'm sure he'll follow through, it might just take a little while.

For the record, I'm not impatient, just wondering if it's going through. The giveaway sure will keep him busy as far as I can see, so at least the question is posed in a timely manner :)

For the record, I'm not impatient, just wondering if it's going through. The giveaway sure will keep him busy as far as I can see, so at least the question is posed in a timely manner :)

Same here, just want to add my name to the list of satisfied customers who would like access to updates through steam. No rush. Thanks! Happy New Year!

Please put me on list for DimmDrive STEAM key. I boght DimmDrive allready so I could get STEAM key when DimmDrive was Released on STEAM. I just bought DimmDrive thru STEAM for my sons account.

i forgot it came out yesterday on steam  :D. I thought i had read some where that we would be able to put in a key to unlock the steam version, i guess the keys will get sent to us?

I would also like to know how to add this software tool to my steam library - For now some games crash when i launch it from ram, for example : ToyBox Turbo's (Game is about 433 MB)